Low-Level Light Therapy
Research has shown tremendous healing power of light therapy for many conditions. For example: rotator cuff injury, ankle sprains, plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, tennis elbow pain, golfers elbow, muscle strains, whiplash and more. The cold laser is a major healing modality Turning Point Chiropractic has to offer.
Generally speaking light therapy can help to:
- Relieves acute and chronic pain
- Increases the speed, quality and tensile strength of tissue repair
- Increases blood supply
- Stimulates the immune system
- Stimulates nerve function
- Develops collagen and muscle tissue
- Helps generate new and healthy cells and tissue
- Promotes faster wound healing and clot formation
- Reduces inflammation (swelling)
The BEST thing about low-level light therapy (besides taking away your pain and healing the injured tissue), is that it doesn’t hurt at all. In fact, most patients report feeling only a slight tingling or warmth … if anything at all!
In Short: The light thereapy addresses the SOFT TISSUES (Nerves, tendons, ligaments, muscles, etc.) and it takes away pain & swelling and actually HEALS injured tissue WITHOUT the major potential side effects and poor success rates of risky drugs and surgery!